Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finally, Here I Am!

For the past year or so my photography clients have been asking "When are you getting a website?" and "Can we view our photos online?" I've been admittedly slow moving into the 21st century, largely because my brides and families do such an amazing job advertising for me! I was so fortunate to have tons of work during 2007 JUST from word-of-mouth. I love viewing other photographers' websites and blogs, though, so I've come to realize the importance of getting photos and stories out there for the world--or at least my clients and their families--to see. So here goes, this is post #1. I'm learning, so if things look funky for a while, bear with me as I experiment. :-)

OK, I'm going to attempt to include a photo in this post...after all, this is a photography blog! My close friend Robyn was married this fall, and I was honored to be a bridesmaid, so I couldn't photograph her wedding. I did shoot her bridal portraits, and this is a photo of her gorgeous bouquet, taken in the stands at Clemson's Death Valley. (For the record, I'm a UNC Tarheels fan.)



SO...officially...finally...here I am! Amy Clifton Photography. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what a beautiful clemson day!!! Don't you just love orange!! I am proud of you for joining the 21st century!! It looks great.