Monday, May 12, 2008

Tammy & Cecil--Lovin' Downtown



OH. MY. GOSH. Romantic...passionate...fun...energetic....seriously smokin' hot....just a few words to describe Tammy and Cecil and their pre-wedding portrait session. Tammy and Cecil will be married 08-08-08 in a little country church in the mountains of Highlands, NC, with an after-work reception back at The Lazy Goat in Greenville, but they wanted to go ahead and have some time just for the two of them to really capture their love with photographs. We spent almost 3 hours shooting all over downtown, and I am just giddy when I look at the results! Holy smokes, they were rock stars, and I'm gonna have to post a "part two"!

As a wedding photographer, I meet lots of couples in love, but not all of them share the same level of connection that this couple does. As Tammy and Cecil told me their love story over dinner and champagne on their awesome downtown balcony, I couldn't stop grinning because they are so sweet and their story is so perfect. They are truly meant for each other; if you don't believe me, check out these portraits...



These sweet gestures were 100% spontaneous--they just dote on each other all the time...








They bought Tammy's ultra-sexy shoes in Vegas...


Tammy & Cecil, I had an awesome time working with you guys and I can't wait for the wedding! Thanks so much for dinner--it was wonderful and I really enjoyed getting to know both of you better. I hope you are as excited about your photos as I am!!

*NOTE: if you want to post a comment and you don't have a blog, just click the "Name/URL" button in the comments section and type in your name. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cecil was like a kid at Xmas this morning. He ran straight to the computer when he woke up. We LOVE them. My favorite is the tattoo. He loves the one of me on the bridge. I love the one at the Lazy goat. That would be a great one for the wallets. I cant wait to see the others when you get them ready for proofs.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love love love the 1st and 2nd image! and the tattoo kiss one and the silouette. ok who am i kidding they're all awesome!!!