Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ella Jane's Birthday!

5 years of dating, a 7-month engagement, less than 2 months of "trying," 1 pregnancy test, 9 months of anticipation, 1 week past her due date, 1 day before being induced.....today my close friends Robyn and Burton became parents....it is Ella Jane's birth-day!



Welcome to the world, sweet girl!



Ella Jane's proud Poppa...prepare to be spoiled! :-)





Robyn's sister and brother-in-law...



Aunt RaRa and Catherine Grace



All the cousins! Zach was one of my very first subjects when I started photography. :-)



Robyn's nieces were so excited to meet their baby cousin Ella Jane.



Congratulations Robyn and Burton! I'm so happy for you!



By the way, while we're talking numbers, mine and Robyn's friendship is 40+ years in the making: not only did she and I graduate from high school together, but our mothers also graduated from high school together!

*NOTE: To leave a comment, please click "Show me some love." Thanks!

7 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

These shots are beautiful!

BTW-What a nice delivery room-WOW!

Anonymous said...

I spent last night going through every picture on this site and I determined that I could not leave comments on everyone so I will just say this... Amy you have an amazing gift from God. You are so very very talented! Every one of the pictures that I looked at were unusual and beautiful and could have only been taken by you! I am so proud of you and I feel so blessed that my sis has had you for all these years!!! love you chrissy

Anonymous said...

I can't even begin to thank you for this!! I am in awe of how beautiful these pictures are. I have waited my whole life for this and I couldn't imagine it happening without you (and our camera) there to share it!! I am super excited about you doing more pictures soon. We love you! Robyn, Burton, and Ella Jane

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ahhhh, so precious! awesome shots amy!

Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,
I really enjoyed your blog additions. Cute photos & good captions. You could have fudged a little about the mothers' 40 years friendship though :-)
Hope you had a good day!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow~! You are so talented and she looks so perfect!! You have such a knack for capturing the moment in a unique way!

Anonymous said...

Awwww....precious! How lucky they were to have you capturing all of those moments! :)