Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Maternity #1: Super-Sneak Peek

I could not have found a better couple for my first maternity session! Kristen and Mitchell were fun, sweet, creative, and totally not afraid of the chilly weather on Sunday....I actually felt like I was cheating a little, because they had such great ideas! I am so excited to get their whole session ready, but in the meantime I wanted to share this super-sneak peek...



On another note, one of my friends and clients made my day today when she emailed me and said "By the way, I've been following your website like an obsessed groupie." Awww, yay! I am addicted to reading so many other photographers' blogs, and it's pretty exciting to know that somebody (even just one little reader) is out there feeling the same way about mine! If you're out there reading and looking, show me (and my fabulous clients) some love! :-)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the emotion expressed during this session. Great job on getting them to just relax. You are so talented.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awww! love the smiles!!! you can feel the happy in this image amy!

Mary Marantz said...

omigosh they are SO cute!