Saturday, March 7, 2009

Coming [really] Soon...Rossi



It seems that through nearly every phase of my life, I've had a good friend named Amy. Over the past couple of years, Amy and Matt have become such great friends of mine, and of course we always wreak havoc and cause confusion when we're together and someone says "Hey Amy...". Um, which one? The similarities don't end there--Amy is a photographer in Greenwood, and we often shoot together. I always tell people at weddings, "If you need a photo, just find an Amy."

Matt and Amy's first child together, Rossi, is coming really, really soon. I was actually a little concerned that I wouldn't get these maternity photos posted before he was born, so I'm glad he's running a day or two off schedule! (Sorry Amy.) :-) Rossi is a bit of a "miracle baby," and we are all excited to meet him!






I'm so loving shadows and reflections these days! 







This crazy old building was full of cool textures and colors...



This last series completely rocks my face off. Hello, fierce.





See? Total rock stars.

 


Really. My face has been officially rocked off. These last two are my faves.





Amy and Matt--y'all are such wonderful friends, and I had so much fun with you shooting these photos. Not a single "Chandler face" to be found. ;-) I'm so happy for you guys, and now that I've finally gotten these posted, I can't wait for Rossi to get here! (hehe)

Don't forget to click below to "show me (and Amy & Matt) some love!" I love to know who's been looking and what you're thinking!

9 comments:

ashcarmichael said...

Love them Amy! Great inspiration before I walk out the door to do the same. I can only hope my turn out this well!!!!

Lyndsay Almeida said...

amy, i love these-as always. of course you rocked the reflection in the puddle shot!!!!

Mary Marantz said...

ooh the light and the reflections and the location, oh my!!!! Love it!!

Carrie said...

Can we discuss the lighting...omg...I love it! That is awesome Amy...so creative! You will have to send me some more exposure and lighting tips. WOW!

Anonymous said...

awesome amy!! i love these. especially the ones with the shadows and hazy sunlight.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...such awesome pics. fierce is the word for sure! so happy for amy and matt both. i know they will be great parents! u shot some awesome pics too.

Anonymous said...

Love these. I know how Amy(H) is about pictures of herself but she has no need to worry the photos are gorgeous! I'm so so so happy for Amy and Matt and I've had the extreme pleasure of meeting little Rossi and he is just as beautiful. I look forward to lots of pics of him!

Amy Clifton said...

Thanks everybody!!

Janet--I'm so happy for them too!

Heather--I know, they did an awesome job and even had fun. :-) And yes--Rossi is an EXTRA-cute baby!!

ohana photographers - david and kimi said...

amy amy amy!! love the kiss flare shot!!! great session all around! now when are you going to get bigger pics on this blog ;)