Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Majors: Family Session

When we finished our session, Jessica asked me "Do you think we got some good shots?" Holy shamoly, YES! This is my second session with the Major girls, and this time they brought dad along. The girls were completely adorable, the fall leaves were still beautiful, and the late-afternoon light was beyond amazing. I ADORE these photos! I actually teared up a couple of times when I was making my selections, because they are so sweet. To all moms (including Jess) who aren't sure if their kids sat still enough or smiled their "real" smile: trust me, we'll get the shot!! :-)
















A little twirling...


Apparently I'm making the "family reflection" a signature shot! This keeps showing up in all my family shoots...


Oooh, I love this!
Two of my favorites from the day...and I don't think they even knew I was still shooting! ;-)

FYI, my last 3 posts (Majors, Nelsons, & Daniel) were all shot at Furman University over a 9 day period...and they all were shot within about 40 yards of each other! My goal was to make each session look and feel unique even though I was shooting in basically the same location all 3 times.

*UPDATE: To view the Major's proofs, please CLICK HERE. The password is their older daughter's name. If you would like to save your shopping cart, please provide your email address when prompted. Thanks!*

Don't forget to show me--and the Majors--some love by leaving a comment below!

14 comments:

Lyndsay Almeida said...

amy, i can't believe those sessions were all in the same location. girl, you did an amazing job mixing it up. and...i LOVE the refelection shots!!

Anonymous said...

OK-I don't exactly like to start the day with tears, but I will anyday for these types of tears! I can't wait to see the rest!

--Jessica (mom)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I would be seeing 2 mini me's in the girls....I can't believe how big they both are and you all look wonderful!!!
-Melinda

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, love the family, love the photographer!! I swear Emily looks just like Jessica when she was a little girl. I see Aunt Amy in Lauren!! These pictures are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

amy i love these! they are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

amy my friend you did it again! love the warmth in these!!

Jasmine said...

These are awesome! :)

Amy Clifton said...

Thanks everybody for all your sweet comments! I loved this session and never wanted to stop shooting. :-) Everything just fell into place...

And hello, first the Baxters, and now J*?? Shuuuut up!

Carrie said...

You are so talented!! I can't wait to see more.

I'm Kristen said...

Excellent! Love these!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are great! What an adorable family! :)

mcmlanc@yahoo.com said...

Amy, once again amazing!!! God is good and it shows through your beautiful work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Bloggy blog love. I love the one of the sideways smile. That one makes me happy. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Easy subjects to work with and your talent makes the pictures awesome :)