Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In the Studio



Tim, one of the commenters on my last post, wrote about the variety of ways music is captured: via a recording, with our ears, or even in still photos. Recently, I had the opportunity to be present for all three methods. As April Beck recorded tracks with The Peculiar People, I experienced the music firsthand; I listened as the tracks were mixed and produced; and (of course) I captured it in the following images...







TJ is also designing my new ACP logo. (Yay!)



Tim is the guru of all things business...and motivation...and music...and who-knows-what-else. This guy does it all!










Don't forget to "Show Me Some Love" and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome awesome awesome!

love that 2nd shot amy, love it!

have an awesome and safe christmas!

Anonymous said...

super cool!

April Todd

Anonymous said...

Amy--
These pictures rock!!! It was so good to have you there as a part of the recording experience!!! I will look forward to working with you in the future!! Take care.

April Beck

Anonymous said...

Your not a photographer, your an artist.....